Animals are dear to my heart. I have dogs, but I’m concerned about the well-being of all animals. Here is a free 16-page mini-ezine loaded with up-to-date information on how to choose and care for your pets. Click on the link below the image for your printable report.
The topics covered are listed below:
1. Could your darling new ball of fur be the product of a dangerous puppy mill?
2. Pet-proofing your home in preparation for adopting a shelter animal
3. Boost your pet’s health with these preventive measures
4. Vet-approved tips for keeping your pet out of the ER
5. Look what the cat dragged in: Pests your pets bring home
6. Passion pays off: No-kill movement saves millions of animals per year