(Family Features) Chase the chill away with a mug filled with your favorite coffee, cocoa or cider. Sip in style with a DIY Scalloped Sharpie Mug. These pretty pieces also make great gifts, especially when filled with bite-size treats and wrapped with a shimmery ribbon. Or if you’re planning on entertaining, make several in different colors to help your guests keep tabs on their own toasty beverages.
Subscribe to New Posts by Email
Have You Been Linked to Here?
If I have linked to you, quoted you, or used your image, feel free to grab my button below for your site. And thank you very much for your contribution!
Most Popular Posts
- 3 Festive Homemade Thanksgiving Decorations
- Thanksgiving Centerpiece Ideas
- Why you Need an Emergency Fund and How to Get Started
- How to Make Homemade Noodles
- Sweet Potato Pone
- Daily and Weekly Housekeeping Schedules from 1921
- 12 Unique Fall Paper Crafts for Kids
- Kid-Friendly Snacks the Whole Family Will Love
- Vintage Dinnerware Sets for Fall
- Applesauce Banana Bread
- Free Printable Antique Alphabet from 1849
- Free Vintage Printable Tags and Cards
- Free Downloadable Vintage Images - Flower Design
- Vintage Christmas Postcards with Tattered Grunge Edges
- Vintage Children's Book Illustrations in Color
- Free Printable Scrapbook Paper
- Free Vintage Christmas Scrapbook Paper
- Black and White Wedding Image - 1903 Delineator
- Free Vintage Journal Cards - 2" by 3"
- Vintage Children Images - Early Lessons